Location: Juba, South Sudan with travels to other target regions
Period of Performance: September – October 2019
Africa Lead (AL) is the USAID Feed the Future program designed to strengthen the policy environment for agriculture in Africa. AL is supporting USAID South Sudan under a separate but related Activity Description, through which AL will support the Partnership to build systems of collaboration, learning, and communication that help implementing partners in target areas establish CPA-level partnerships.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) program office requires support to assist USAID/South Sudan to contribute to the development of Partnerships for Recovery and Resilience with other partners and targeted communities in South Sudan. The work is demand-driven and the National/Regional Organization will serve as the focal point for DAI Africa Lead to achieve compliance, coordinate with the international agencies, local NGOs and local Governments, carry out some targeted data collection, and support coordination of activities in Juba and the Partnership Areas (Yambio, Aweil, Wau and Torit).
The primary objective for this work is to support Africa Lead to train Champions for Change (C4C) who would create, disseminate and provide evidence of successful resilience building initiatives in their communities.
- Milestone 1: Outline of training modules for Digital Storytelling.
- Milestone 2: Report of training #1 with signed participant lists.
- Milestone 3: Report of training #2 with signed participant lists.
- Milestone 4: 2 minutes Yambio “faces of resilience” video
- Milestone 5: 2 minutes Aweil “faces of resilience” video
- Milestone 6: 2 minutes Wau “faces of resilience” video
- Milestone 7: 2 minutes Torit “faces of resilience” video
- Milestone 8: 5 minute Overall “Faces of Resilience”
Qualifications for the Firm:
A legal registered firm with a minimum of 10 years of experience across the Key Personnel in a relevant field. Experience with audio/visual documentation.
DAI may choose to issue award to more than one company. If the Offerors are not able to provide services for all deliverables, Offerors may provide price quotations for only those locations for which they can provide required services in.
Please provide your price quotation in the following form:
Standard overall price for…
- Milestone 1: ______________________
- Milestone 2: ______________________
- Milestone 3: ______________________
- Milestone 4: ______________________
- Milestone 5: ______________________
- Milestone 6: ______________________
- Milestone 7: ______________________
- Milestone 8: ______________________
Submission of Proposals
Interested consulting firms should submit their proposal (not more than 10 pages) including methodology and examples of case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm September 5th, 2019. Please submit your cost proposal separately from the activity proposal when sending your submission. Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted. The full RFP document and submission details have been posted on: http://www.africaleadftf.org/topics/opportunities